Friday, January 20, 2012

We have bridesmaid dresses!


Last weekend I went up to Betsy Robinson Bridal with my mom and bridal party (sister Jennifer, pseudo-sister Jenna, Kaitlin and Ashley) for my first dress try on. That's right folks my actual dress is in and I got to go and try it on! It was very exciting, but also embarrassing for me to be in this beautiful gown and to have five of the women that I love most in the world look at me with big cheesy smiles and tears in their eyes.  GET A HOLD OF YOURSELVES LADIES! Anyways, I love my dress (top secret obviously) but it was also the first time everyone was all together to look for bridesmaid dresses. We thought we found a dress a few months ago, but after a few Internet searches i nixed it because it was not very flattering in pictures. So we were behind on the game because dresses take about 4 months to come in,and even though we all agreed on a dress, we were on the cusp of delivery in time for the wedding. We got the final confirmation that Amsale can rush order the girls dresses.. and HERE THEY ARE!!!!
This Style Dress
In This Gorgeous Color

No comments:

Post a Comment