Thursday, January 12, 2012

Pecorino Romano

I cannot say enough about freshly grated cheese. Does everyone have a microplane? If not, get your butt over to triple B (bed bath and beyond), spend 15 bucks, and buy one. Right now. It is the best tool ever.Freshly grated cheese turns everything (pasta, chicken, salad, you name it) a little better with a few waves of the hand. It is a lot better than dumping salt and butter (which undoubtedly makes everything the best ever) all over your food, and a little bit goes a long way

The inspiration for this post: I just knocked a $15 hunk of Pecorinio Romano in the sink with a soapy cookie sheet. Aka I just threw away $15 bucks of cheese. womp womp womp
Don't worry, I still have some fresh Parmesan to grate.

1 comment:

  1. I think I've seen this tool also used for pedicures! so 2 in 1 usage!

    ReplyDelete