Friday, January 6, 2012

1 and 2 and 3 and 4 and get them sit ups right and

Tuck your tummy tight and do your crunches like this.......
That's right folks... Kanye's (or my boot camp instructor Corey's) workout plan. I am starting off the New Year- and the wedding countdown 115 days!- on the right foot. I have started doing boot camp again. I signed up for 3 days a week (6-7 pm) and hope to sneak in some cardio as well. My strategy is to start off slow, and work up to the bride psycho diet/gym routine. Don't get me wrong, I have that dream bride body in my mind, but I also want to enjoy the wedding planning and time with my fiance (that word is so pretentious), so I am trying to find a balance. Let me tell you... the holiday's aka binge fest 2011 have come, lingered on my thighs and now its time for them to move on. I have boot camp tonight and I am looking forward to it as my performance the at the first two sessions this week, has been less than stellar. The only way to get any better is to keep at it!

Luis took this amazing shot when we were in Bolivia. Although I look relaxed and pensive, I should have been thinking about kicking my butt into gear and running up that Volcano!

Happy Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment