Friday, January 27, 2012

a bridezilla kind of day

I'm having a little bridezilla(ish) kind of day. Our room block rate of $149/night at the Westin is rapidly filling up, and I know that we will need more than the 10 rooms left. I gave them a call to let them know, and now they are saying they can only offer more rooms at the special rate for two night minimums. I know a lot of our guest will be coming from out of town, so they will probably stay both Friday and Saturday but I am literally pulling my hair out here trying to accomodate everyone. Now I am frantically searching through our guest list trying to figure out who needs only one night. Come on Westin.. work with me here.

Other items I have been working on:
  • Sunday (day after the wedding) Brunch
  • DC Shower outfit/dress- still nothing and it is next weekend!
  • Invitations
  • Decor Items
  • planning meetings
    • DJ/entertainment
    • Flowers
    • Hair
Let's just say I am looking forward to taking a little break this weekend from the planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment