Tuesday, January 31, 2012

a NON bridezilla kind of day!!

We had a wonderful time in NYC (more to come on that). It was a nice break from DC and the constant reminder that my to-do list seems to be getting longer by the day.

Today, I got my rehearsal dinner dress in the mail at work. The dress gods, albeit missing last night in my quest to find a perfect shower dress for my DC shower on Sunday, were with me today. This baby is perfect and fits like a glove! I snuck into an empty office, had my girlfriends guard the door and did a little in office fashion show. Thankfully, my boss has the corner office, so no one could see me playing barbie doll dress up except for those who I called back to check me/the dress out! Sorry no pictures, you will have to wait and see :)

Tonight we are meeting with a potential DJ, with a bilingual MC. They are reasonably priced, and have fabulous reviews. Fingers crossed.

I need to remind myself of days like today when things are looking up on the days when Bridezilla sneaks up on me.

I am so excited for this weekend. My first bridal shower, my bridesmaid and adorable flower girl will be in town, and we are going to check out the venue as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment