Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Some Christmas Pics

Finn in some Christmas Jammies playing go fish. He caught me mid- picture
(Do have any one and zeros- that is called a 10 Finn
Do you have any over and down's- that's a 7)

A good shot of Nemo the clown fish remote control blimp (for Hannah). In the background you can also see the remote control blimp shark for Finn. On Christmas Eve I raced to the party store (closed) and then ultimately got some helium at CVS. I almost lost Nemo as the string broke and I had to jump up and catch her before she flew away. In the house the dogs were petrified of the balloons. We were up until midnight putting together the balloons, and Jay the dollhouse (to the right).


Another Tree Shot

 Poor Murphy, asleep on the "Bah Humbug" Christmas hat as he was not a fan of the balloons or really anything that was going on.

These were the pictures from my phone, hopefully I can post some pics from my camera soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment