Friday, March 30, 2012

Less than one month

Long time no chat.

We are officially getting hitched in less than a month. I cannot believe we will be in our wedding month (April) this weekend. I am really starting to feel the wedding stress, as Luis was in Iceland for his bachelor party last weekend, and traveling to Jamaica for work until next weekend, work has been a zoo and I'm trying to iron out the last few details. IT seems like everyone and anyone has their opinions these days! Luckily I have a full supporting cast of family and friends.

Speaking of Bachelorette Parites, Kaitlin did an amazing job summing up my big night out in NYC on her blog: Love & Laughter. I cannot thank my sisters, bridal party and all the lovely ladies in my life who came out to celebrate my last hoorah! Thankyouthankyouthankyou.

This weekend, I am focused on slowing down, hopefully some relaxation and getting some wedding ideas together:
  • Vincent needs to be fitted for his tux and since big brother is in Jamaica, I will be helping out
  • Craft stores for some DIY projects
  • Running off some stress with my two Melissa W's in the national arboretum to train for that 10 miler that is coming up the week before the wedding
  • Heading up to Annapolis to meet with the organist
  • Ordering the alcohol for the wedding
I leave you with a picture of our garden, that Luis worked so hard on and is missing the peak bloom since he has been out of the country for the past two weeks! The picture doesn't even do it justice. He made the white window box from scratch, planted all new grass and all of the flowers!



No comments:

Post a Comment