Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I'm running home, running home..

Tell the world that I'm running.. Home.
(To the tune of P Diddy's or apparently this week he is going by "Swag" song 'coming home')

I ran the 3.5 miles home today from work. I always am amazed when I run home or around the neighborhood. Today I ran by the White House, down the National Mall, passed the Washington Monument, around the US Capitol, by Eastern Market and around Lincoln park.

I even stopped to sign a petition in the park (how DC of me) against the DC Government changing the boundaries for the ward that I live in (and will hopefully by a house in) Ward 6.

What did you do on your commute home today?

Please excuse the fuzzy picture, but it was taken on my phone the last time I ran home which was embarrassingly enough was when the Tulip's were out.

xoxo
K


No comments:

Post a Comment